Problem Solving and Decision Making
What a problem is and the three categories of problems to look out and plan for
- Use a framework to analyse a problem, the constraints and consequences, and various techniques to arrive at the most suitable decision to overcome the problem
- Become confident in their decision-making abilities
- What are problems?
- The three problem categories
- Defining a problem
- Identifying what the ideal results would be
- Organising the available data which will help solve the problem
- The use of creative techniques to identify possible solutions
- Identifying the consequences
- Evaluating and making the decision
- Monitoring and tracking the outcome.